[OM] FS - Zuiko 50mm f1.2, recent CLA

Subject: [OM] FS - Zuiko 50mm f1.2, recent CLA
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 12:03:54 EDT
I've got two, need only one. So do you.  Both are near mint, one has a  tiny
speck internally that managed to jump on one of the elements after the  CLA.
Not fungus.  Looks like a tiny speck of black paint. This is  the one I plan to
keep, unless someone can live with a speck and save a few  bucks.  Both have
perfect glass, apertures are snappy, OEM front and  rear caps.  No speck,
$300. Speck, $265. Prices include shipping and  handling in USA.  Add $15 for
overseas shipping.  Reply off  list.  Photos available. Please request if
interested.

As always, no disappointments.  Money cheerfully refunded if  dissatisfied
with condition upon receipt and returned to me in condition in  which it was
received.

I use this one on both my OM and e-1 camera.  Spent an afternoon this  past
week doing children's portraits with the it at f1.2 on the e-1.   Nice.  (used
the one with the speck)

Bill Barber