[OM] Re: ZD 11-22mm

Subject: [OM] Re: ZD 11-22mm
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 15:31:11 EDT

In a message dated 5/22/2006 2:10:04 PM Central Standard Time,
Charles.Geilfuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

The  11-22 is a very good lens and I have been very pleased with
the images it  produces. The only drawback is it is pretty heavy

I have both the 11-22mm and the 7-14mm and if you want to see heavy, try  the
7-14mm.  The 11-22mm is a nice easy to handle lens that certainly many  of
the OM Zuiko range we all love and will remain in my kit for most of the time
when I'm not wanting to carry the 7-14.  You will be pleased with these  extra
coverage.  Bill Barber