[OM] Re: #098

Subject: [OM] Re: #098
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 01:48:01 -0700
Wayne S wrote:
> At 04:59 AM 5/18/2006, Moose wrote:
>
>> Yup, anothah winnah!
>>
> Moose, I thought you lived in Californy, not New England??

Seems like we've spent 3-4 weeks in New England, mostly Maine, each of
the last few years. No excuse, of course, as we've spent little of it in
serious Down East. Did spend a few days at a friend's house on Mt.
Desert near Bah Habah, though. Took pics there with OM-4 and 300D.
Didn't notice the film in the OM wasn't engaged 'til I a couple past 36
exposures. Doh! Here's the late afternoon view from the back of the
house
<http://www.moosemystic.net/Gallery/MPhotos/MtDesert/pages/Marsh.htm>.
Tough duty, but somebody had to do it. :-)

It all balances out. We had a nice visit and a beer last year with list
member Bob Whitmire, who lives in Maine and has a lovely Southern accent.

Moose