[OM] Re: NMC was: Shift Lens on Yabe.

Subject: [OM] Re: NMC was: Shift Lens on Yabe.
From: iwert <zuiko@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 14:26:58 +0200
Hello Fernando,

serial was upped to 11X.XXX, my lens is serial 111.8XX.

The front says: OM-system zuiko shift 35mm 1:2.8 1118xx japan (for the
older version it would be

On the mount there is only "japan", not "made in japan" (however I
think this is not definitive)

The reflections on mine are the same as the 24 shift, being yellowish
green and blue with some slight purple reddish tone at the side.
But most definitely the yellowish green in daylight.

BTW, this is the only OM-lens I ever bought new!

On page 2 of the following PDF there is some more info regarding the
front ring nomenclature
http://olympus.dementia.org/Hardware/PDFs/35mm_f2.8_Shift.pdf

Iwert.

Op 19-mei-06 om 14:09 heeft Fernando Gonzalez Gentile het volgende
geschreven:

> on 19/05/2006 02:00, iwert at zuiko@xxxxxxxxxx, wrote:
>
>> (new multi coating)
> How can one identify Zuikos with NMC?
>
> Colour of the reflections? - Serial number? - FLenght?
>
> I've read previous threads regarding MC, but can't recall NMC.
>
> So far, I've been using the table at /lhawkins/photo/
>
> TIA
>
> Fernando.

> List usage info:     http://www.zuikoholic.com
> List nannies:        olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx