[OM] Re: Digest down???

Subject: [OM] Re: Digest down???
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 11:19:16 -0700
Curtis P. Hedman wrote:
> I haven't gotten a Digest for the last couple of days... is it my
> mail system, or is there something off with the list server?

A couple of other folks have complained about missing digests, so it's
probably the list server.

Easy enough to test by sending a request to the server (For example, to
get individual mails until the problem is resolved.) and seeing if you
get a reply. If you get a reply, it's nothing to do with your mail system.

If you don't get a reply, as I didn't a few months ago, you got trouble.

Moose