[OM] Re: #096 (the english summer)

Subject: [OM] Re: #096 (the english summer)
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 16:36:55 +0200
At least the UK weather is fairly even temperatured, unlike Switzerland
where it is quite happy to jump 20 to 25 degrees up or down from one day
to the next and people suffer headaches for two weeks as it changes from
winter to spring and then again at the autumn to winter change.  I
describe the UK weather as married and the Swiss weather as single.

I remember the summer of  ' 76 worse though was the winter of  '79 when
I was doing my apprenticeship and had to commute 20 miles a day on a
small motorbike and then worked outside all day, no heated jackets,
gloves or snug fitting visors in those days.  I was frozen solid when I
got home and my mum had to lift me off the bike and put me next to the
heater.

OM content - It was around this time I bought my first OM(10)  ;-)

IanW