[OM] Olympus Odyssey - Adam confessed his lens choice

Subject: [OM] Olympus Odyssey - Adam confessed his lens choice
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 21:58:48 -0700
Adam provided the lens info for his photographs. I didn't think my guesses
would be very accurate but most weren't as far off as I thought I would be.

1.) Focal length guess was right on, I thought it might have been a stop
faster.
2.) Focal length guess a minimum of 30% too short, aperture guess 1 or 2
stops too slow
3.) Focal length almost right on, I thought the aperture was wide open.
4.) Focal length was one of two expected, my aperture guess wasn't even
close.

http://www.olympus-photography.com/Olympus-Odyssey/gallery.htm#Adam_Bolt

-jeff