[OM] Re: Hi-res shootout

Subject: [OM] Re: Hi-res shootout
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 08:46:30 -0700 (PDT)
> http://www.luminous-landscape.com/essays/back-testing.shtml
> Alas, no OM content...

Hah. They spent more on one lens-shade than I have on my entire
E1/14-54 kit.

We're seeing the non-mil state-of-the-art in imaging.  I was
pleasantly suprised to see how well film held up, but alas they
continue to compare to Velvia.  I wish somebody would compare to
a film that doesn't suffer from lateral halation like Velvia
does.  It might be grainier, but it won't blobify like Velvia.

Oops, I forgot. Kodachrome isn't readily available anymore.

AG

http://mail.yahoo.com