[OM] Re: Trafalgar Pigeons (Mostly OT), was #091

Subject: [OM] Re: Trafalgar Pigeons (Mostly OT), was #091
From: "David Bell" <david.w.bell@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 May 2006 19:55:53 +0100
Bob,

My comment I confess. I understand that in the vicinity of Trafalgar Square
use of a TRIpod is considered "professional photography" requiring the 14
page application to Red Ken (with many dollar)...

http://www.london.gov.uk/mayor/trafalgar_square/guidelines_filming.jsp

My reference to the monopod was in the context "don't let the ....ards say
you are shooting in a professional capacity just because you have a
monopod".

Chris,

I understood that London Transport have changed the rules requiring every
photographer to apply (??) for permission.

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tube/arts/filming/filming-faqs.asp

Dave