[OM] More digital C*non insanity

Subject: [OM] More digital C*non insanity
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 May 2006 09:06:32 -0700
A Tamron Adaptall for EOS at a can't resist BIN of $229.95

7616479689

I sold one a couple years ago. It only went for about $50 or maybe $60.
Lately there has been a seller listing one for $100 pretty regularly. Most
recently a Chinese knockoff has been appearing for about $30.

I've been regreting selling the one I had since I've been considering
mounting some Zuikos on a full frame digital. Fortunately while trying to
find some Adaptalls in my disorganized stash for a friend, I found another
EOS adaptall. A little more incentive to take another look at that
non-Olympus digital...

-jeff