[OM] Re: Holy cow, Batman. $460 for a new e-1.

Subject: [OM] Re: Holy cow, Batman. $460 for a new e-1.
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 11:28:29 -0700 (PDT)
> First week in September might work.  Any other list members
> signed up  for the "Return to Nature Odyssey?"  Bill Barber

Um, the first week in september is when the workshop is
scheduled. I've got to get up there ahead of time to reserve
things and research the locations.  I don't like leaving things
to chance when I've got paying customers to care for.

Yes, besides Joel Wilcox who is your co-host, there is one other
list-member.

AG

http://mail.yahoo.com