[OM] Re: [Bird-photo] Result of a Sunday morning!

Subject: [OM] Re: [Bird-photo] Result of a Sunday morning!
From: Steve Dropkin <steve@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 08 May 2006 04:07:52 -0500
Johan Malmström wrote:
> Thanks for looking Moose. Banding is a great oppourtunity to get real close
> to birds, and my photos may not be high quality in artistic merits but I try
> to show details of the bird instead and fun to have.

That is quite a collection, Johan. They are useful documentary
photos even if the subjects are not very willing to pose. :-)

> Btw, anybody know the English name of the first one, it's a ad. male Sylvia
> atricapilla.

That, apparently, is a Blackcap Warbler
(<http://www.birdguides.com/html/vidlib/species/Sylvia_atricapilla.htm>).
(Google is my friend; I actually can recognize more birds by sound
than by sight.)

Steve