[OM] Holy cow, Batman. $460 for a new e-1.

Subject: [OM] Holy cow, Batman. $460 for a new e-1.
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 6 May 2006 10:48:04 EDT
eBay# 7616019034 from Cameta just sold for $460.  I'm patiently  waiting for
the new super e-whatever and having just sent my e-1 to Olympus for  a tune up
and cleaning (it was included in the extended warranty I purchased  from
them) I am going into a withdrawal that wouldn't be there if I had two e-1
bodies.  Maybe an e-330 would put out the fire or the new Panasonic . . .
heck, I
can wait and wait and wait . . . ugh!  Oh, yes and then there is  that new
printer thing.  When is the next meeting?  <[8^) Bill  Barber