[OM] Re: #088

Subject: [OM] Re: #088
From: "GeeBee" <graham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 08:36:30 +0100
Hi Andrew,

I was experimenting to see what kind of results/image degradation I can
expect with both extenders on. I was hand holding with the hood resting on
the ledge of a hide. I have some shots still in the camera for which I used
a tripod.

I think there is a colour fringe around the water but all in all I think the
gear did well. All I need now is more patience, bigger birds or tamer
subjects. Focussing is a bitch with an effective aperture of f8 but I feel
obliged to get some use from such an expensive lens :-)

Thanks for looking.

--Graham