[OM] Seattle Meeting of the Clan

Subject: [OM] Seattle Meeting of the Clan
From: Rob Harrison <robhar@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 09:51:23 -0700
Bill Barber, Larry Plummer and I met up at Collins Pub last Sunday,
and had a bit of a stroll around Pioneer Square, the waterfront and
the Pike Place Market, ending up at a table outside at the Virginia
Inn. It was a real pleasure to meet a couple guys who (I must admit)
are even further down the slippery slope of Zuikoholism than I am!
Larry had three OM bodies (including the OM-1 he'd bought in 1973!)
and some exotic glass with him--including the 16mm fisheye and 100/2.
Yum. Bill had his E-1...and since it was International Pinhole Day,
loaned me his pinhole body cap (Larry had one with him!) and we all
took a few snaps to celebrate. I brought the OM-1md I bought in 1976,
and my new walk-around kit--24/2.8, 40/2 and 85/2. The photo ops
weren't as inspiring as I might have wanted, to show off our fair
city, but the great company made up for that.

Rob in Seattle