[OM] Re: To y'all creativity slugs: How about some extern motivation?

Subject: [OM] Re: To y'all creativity slugs: How about some extern motivation?
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 13:56:26 +0000
I've been looking around a little at other folks' stuff, trying to get some
git-up back in my git-up-and-go.  Some stuff inspires me more than other stuff,
particularly when, in addition to photography, there are other favorite fun
things involved.  ;-]

http://gallery.photo.net/photo/4128118-lg.jpg

Walt

--