[OM] Re: [OT] changing the foam of a Canonet QL17

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] changing the foam of a Canonet QL17
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 07:53:05 +1000
Actually it's quite sought after - has a good reputation and nice
clean examples go for a good price. Very compact with a very good,
fast lens.
That high profile member of the Philadelphia Leica group PLUG who's
name escapes me for a moment used one for studio work on a regular
basis. It's work refoaming at the very least!
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
(damn, what IS his name?)