[OM] Re: Rome - Pillow Fight 2006

Subject: [OM] Re: Rome - Pillow Fight 2006
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 19:30:13 +0000
Looks like fun, but I'm on the verge of a major rant.  In order to delay it
long enough for me to reconsider, or at least calm down and temper it a bit,
I've just grabbed up a CZ-75, Beretta 92-SB, and a Glock 27, and am heading off
on a short, five-mile jaunt in the sexy SSR to join the ladies of the late
afternoon, who get to play free on Tuesdays.  If I don't blow off some steam
there, I'll blow something up here.

http://www.edsguns.com/

I hate computers.  And digital cameras.  And Olympus.  The Olympus Studio I
paid $120 for won't install, but the trial version will.  Trying to install
Viewer makes Winders say it needs to close because it has encountered a
"problem."

If PWP 4 Pro will handle Olympus RAW files, I'll be okay and can forget the
Olympus crap, which I never liked much anyway.  And I'm going to get my son to
burn me a copy of his Photoshop CS, or whatever it is, since there's a plug-in
for Olympus RAW files for it.  Don't say a word to me about software piracy!  I
ain't in the mood to hear it, don't give even half a rat's ass, plus I'm
heavily armed and pissed off.

I may be selling a s**tload of camera gear very soon.  :-[

Walt, A&D

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --