[OM] Re: Rome - Pillow Fight 2006

Subject: [OM] Re: Rome - Pillow Fight 2006
From: "Fabio Fiorellato" <flowerside@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 20:46:21 +0200
Hi Winsor,

If I recall correctly, Pillow Fights as that originated in the SF Bay Area
and then moved to Europe. So it won't be difficult for you to catch the next
one there in the US.

Just in case, I suggest to bring old and unused pillows: I've heard people
crying at the tragic death of their favorite one... :)

Ciao

Fabio