[OM] E330 featured in hard copy of PC Mag First Looks

Subject: [OM] E330 featured in hard copy of PC Mag First Looks
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 18:49:21 -0400
Hi,
In case someone missed it:
Just received my PC Mag and surprised to see E330 featured in 1st Looks.  I
think there was a thread posted a few weeks ago with on-line ver.  They
typically ignore Oly and did not mention any of the models in there last
round-up of D-SLR's.
Written by Terry Sullivan and primarily faults the 3 autofocus points (so?) and
some image preference for D50 and RebelXT, but awards its multiple innovations.

Mike

http://go.pcmag.com/e330