[OM] Re: Places to eat

Subject: [OM] Re: Places to eat
From: "Paul Laughlin" <pelaughlin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 10:15:17 -0700

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Garth Wood
  To: olympus@xxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, April 22, 2006 9:23 PM

  Well.  I'm not from NM, but in my not-so-humble opinion, the best
  Green Chile Cheeseburgers (GCCs) are actually made at a little
  hole-in-the-wall called The Owl Bar and Cafe in San Antonio, about a
  mile north of the Bosque del Apache National Wildlife Refuge.  Testify!

  Would the Owl be next door to the Post Office in San Antonio?  The FAA tech
,that used to maintain the Microwave Site near there, used to eat there.  He
had to park the G can, that he drove, at the Post Office.  Can't have one of
those federal cars seen at a bar, you know.  He always raved about the Green
Chile Cheeseburgers.  I do make my own quite regularly.   We do love the darned
things.  Spent some time at T or C and then some more at Silver City with the
FAA.
  Paul in Portland OR