[OM] Re: More North Shore Pics

Subject: [OM] Re: More North Shore Pics
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 19:31:58 -0700
USHER99@xxxxxxx wrote:
> Hi
> My office insists I post these though they did not make the final cut for
> the Oly-Ody.  I am hesitant given the spectacular posts the last few  days,
> though here goes.

You shouldn't be hesitant, they are very nice shots. And I have no urge
to play with the color, etc. :-)
> Mike
>
> Farm equip: OM-1, Zuiko 25 mm with hood F11, 1/250.  Fuji Velvia  100

A very evocative shot. 'Twere mine, I'd crop a bit off the bottom, which
doesn't add anything for me to a image that's already got many elements.

Where do I get a 25mm Zuiko? ;-)
> Audrey: OM-1, Tamron 80-200  F11, 1/125  Fuji Velvia 100

I think this might be my favorite of the two. Nice strong, tight
composition, interestnig color and detail. The hanging net really makes
the vertical format work well. Any reason for cutting off the front half
of the 'A'?

Moose