[OM] Re: Photographic Documentation of a Farm Implement

Subject: [OM] Re: Photographic Documentation of a Farm Implement
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 14:56:51 -0700 (PDT)
> A real farmer would know that he was asking about chewing on a
> piece of Timothy grass, not about smoking anything.

<slap on forehead>

Oh, he was talking about CHEWING on grass. Not SMOKING it!

:)

I spent JUST enough time around farms growing up to know that I
didn't want to be a farmer.  Maybe just a little more positive
exposure could have made a difference, but then again, maybe
not.  I hate mowing my own lawn.

AG

http://mail.yahoo.com