[OM] Re: New Olympus Odyssey Pictures

Subject: [OM] Re: New Olympus Odyssey Pictures
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 20:20:56 -0400
Hi,
Thanks for all the comments.  To resolve the mystery: Marnie took the Duncan's
point and Seddon Tavern.  It would be very difficult to discern that from the
photo's.  I am sure she will scrutinize all the comments carefully. She
formerly worked in historic preservation and used her 35mm prime on a M*nolta
to document the architecture in Center County, PA.  I think that's why she is
intrigued with our mint 35mm shift lens.  She had trouble using it as she could
not reach the shutter and stop down button with one hand as easily as I could.
It would not remain engaged unless held. It then occurred to this shift lens
Newbie that this could not be engineered this way and Jeff confirmed that for
me.  John now has it and all will soon be in order.
I  also thought that a 21mm might be useful for the boats---I had earlier asked
John about the 21 F2 I thought he had squirreled away, though it was already
sold.  I would likely to have benefited  more from a synaptic transplant from
one of  all the highly skilled WA aficionado members of the list. I hope we al
least added a late winter New England coastal flavor for the Odyssey.  We did
enjoy the effort.
Mike