[OM] Re: [Photo] Sunglasses

Subject: [OM] Re: [Photo] Sunglasses
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 15:34:43 -0600
Ida would be well dressed for this location today. It's snowing like hell
here and I'm on the Idaho desert instead of the mountains. I had my motor
home at a mountain ski resort and decided to get out of there yesterday as
it was snowing hard. I'm glad I left when I did. Grand Targhee in Wyoming
has had almost 50 feet of snow this year and that has been wonderful. The
golfers here are probably not happy today. /jmac