[OM] Re: Improving photos. (Was: Re: MFT meet in Brugges, Belgium report

Subject: [OM] Re: Improving photos. (Was: Re: MFT meet in Brugges, Belgium report (longisch))
From: "Joel Wilcox" <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2006 21:34:57 -0500
On 4/16/06, Wiliam Wagenaar <wiliam@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Can any of you point me to a
> book or course on PS that mainly goes into improving photos for
> photographers and not so much in the "other" functions like mosaic and
> others.

Hi Wiliam,

I've gotten a lot from these resources:

http://www.computer-darkroom.com/

http://www.creativepro.com/front/home

The first of these belongs to Ian Lyons, who has been an invaluable
resource for helping me keep straight the things that need to be done
to manage color properly in the various versions of Photoshop that I
have owned.

The second of the two sites I use mostly to follow articles written by
Bruce Fraser, who also has very good books on Photoshop.

This isn't even the tip of the iceberg.  It's more like a snowflake on
the tip of an iceberg, but I hope it helps.

Joel W.