[OM] More information on scanner problem

Subject: [OM] More information on scanner problem
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2006 09:32:47 EDT
When scanning the film, the bottom light does not come on during the  scan.
When the top light is covered with the sliding cover, the bottom  light does
come on for reflective scanning.  I'd like to think it is  something stupid
I've done and I'm puzzled that with the collective wisdom of  this group, the
errors of my ways (as it applies to scanning) have not been  sorted out.  I can
web size what I'm getting and email it to anyone who  might want to take a stab
at telling me what I'm doing wrong.  Bill  Barber