[OM] OM-3 and OM-4Ti Black FS was Re: Re: Re: Intruducing my self

Subject: [OM] OM-3 and OM-4Ti Black FS was Re: Re: Re: Intruducing my self
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2006 12:17:52 +0100
Chris, the OM-3 has off-the-film metering just like the all the other bodies
except the OM-1, what were you thinking of? :-)

As Bill knows, I do have an OM-3 I am getting ready for sale, and likely a
4Ti Black too.  Previews - even the OOF shots :-(  which should speak for
the cosmetics of both cameras are available at www.hemy.me.uk/OM_FS/album
but note that the OM-3 will also have a new back.  I have in mind USD500 for
the OM-3 and USD700 for the OM-4Ti.

--
Piers