[OM] Turned out nice again.

Subject: [OM] Turned out nice again.
From: "Ian Nichols" <ian.a.nichols@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 23:34:06 +0100
Actually, it's the first time it's done that for a while here in the UK.
Started out drizzly & miserable then the sun came out this afternoon.... so
I took the E300, a Benbo Mk2 with my new Manfrotto 410 head and a Seagull
angle finder out into the garden around the block I live in.

<http://www.ian-nic.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/WGgarden/>

All done with available light (must take a reflector out with me next time),
Tamron 90/2.5 macro (no sign of reflections off the rear element as far as I
can see) and DZ 14-54.  Ignore the file sizes shown on the page as the info
is taken from the original JPEGs, hence focal length reported as "0.00mm"
and aperture as "f0.00" for the Tamron.  Did a bit of contrast enhancement
on 598 and 602, otherwise just resized to 1024x768.

Enjoy