[OM] Re: ON TOPIC! '2' series screen in OM1?

Subject: [OM] Re: ON TOPIC! '2' series screen in OM1?
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 08:16:26 -0400
Use of a Dremel is overkill, IMO, and introduces greater possibility of
damaging the screen. Screen tab is very soft and is easily chipped away.
  A little touch up with a jewelers file, a dust off, and you're all
set. BTW, FTR, you're trimming off half the width of the tab, when
screen is dull side up, that's the right edge of the tab.
John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon.net