[OM] Re: very slightly OT: Digital

Subject: [OM] Re: very slightly OT: Digital
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2006 15:32:54 -0400
I agree but a single hard drive is still a single point of failure.
Could even be software/virus and not hardware which causes the failure.
  The solution is multiple copies.  I also back up the multiple copies
at different times.  If something malevolent is transferred if will have
less chance of being on all copies.  Hard drives are cheap.

Chuck Norcutt