[OM] Re: Oboy #7607265614

Subject: [OM] Re: Oboy #7607265614
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 20:21:54 +1000
Quicker action than I've seen - I complained that someone had spammed
me three times in the guise of questions about items in my store. On
the 24th march. I got a reply today!
They assured me that action was unnecessary as it had already been
dealt with - how efficient of them. Not.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx