[OM] Re: help wth 90/2

Subject: [OM] Re: help wth 90/2
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2006 22:53:14 -0400
Sounds like maybe the detent ball has gotten out of its hole and is
stuck under the ring.  Maybe from wear on the inside of the ring?
Just a wild guess on my part.  If it were me I'd open it up and take a
look but if you're not comfortable with that you should send it to:

Clint Rumbo at Photosphere <http://www.olyfix.com/> or
John Hermanson at Camtech  <http://zuiko.com/>

Chuck Norcutt