[OM] Re: S Zuiko Zoom 28-48mm/F4 for sale

Subject: [OM] Re: S Zuiko Zoom 28-48mm/F4 for sale
From: sm <sbutch170@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 18:56:44 -0700 (PDT)
John,

  I'm new to digital slr. I have an E500, can the 28-48 be mated with the E500
body?

  Stan Makowsky
  Wash DC

John Cwiklinski <plinkochips@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Since I have gone over to the dark side (N*kon digital), I have decided to sell
my S Zuiko Zoom 28-48mm/F4 lens. This lens is in Mint- condition and I am the
second owner. If anyone is interested, please contact me off list (and make an
offer). I can provide pictures if need be.

Included in sale: S Zuiko Zoom 28-48mm/F4 lens, OM 28-48 hood, OM front and
rear caps.
Thanks.

John Cwiklinski

List usage info: http://www.zuikoholic.com