[OM] #057 & #058 Two shots with the 300mm Tamron f2.8

Subject: [OM] #057 & #058 Two shots with the 300mm Tamron f2.8
From: "GeeBee" <graham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 19:05:42 +0100
I have been doing a bit of bird watching lately but even with the 300mm I
couldn't get any meaningful shots. I decided to shoot bigger birds but even
when the target was a sizeable wood pigeon and it was only about 20 feet
from my window I still had room to crop to about half the frame.
http://www.geebeephoto.com/2006/06057.htm

A tighter crop might provide the answer
http://www.geebeephoto.com/2006/06057a.htm

Sitting in a hide at a local nature reserve and wondering how I could fill
the frame with a bird I toyed with the idea of shooting the chicken in my
sandwich with the 90mm macro.  I settled for filling the frame by shooting
inside the hide.
http://www.geebeephoto.com/2006/06058.htm

--Graham

--Graham