[OM] Re: White balance

Subject: [OM] Re: White balance
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2006 06:47:03 -0400
I have the Digital Gray Card (DGC-100 model) from Robin Myers Imaging.
It's 4x6" (10x15cm) and costs $9.95.  They also have a 6x9" size and
will make custom sizes.  They're plastic, about 3-4mm thick and the
color goes all the way through the card.  For setting white balance
only, however.  It's not 18% gray.  Click on the Products link at:
<http://www.rmimaging.com/>

Chuck Norcutt