[OM] Re: Follow up on e-1 over exposes when used with 1.4X and 50-200mm

Subject: [OM] Re: Follow up on e-1 over exposes when used with 1.4X and 50-200mm DZ
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 01 Apr 2006 10:18:52 -0800
Hmm. That will require some thought as to whether it is a good thing
or a bad thing.

I did try a couple of downloaded curves on my D100. They were
designed to soften the shoulders of the curve to make it more like
film. They turned out not to be the ones for me and went back to the
stock curve which I really like better for the outdoor/scenic
shooting I do more.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA