[OM] Vacation starts tomorrow, still undecided what to carry.

Subject: [OM] Vacation starts tomorrow, still undecided what to carry.
From: Johan Malmstrom <jmalmstrom@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 14:16:00 +0200
This years ski-trip takes of tomorrow. We're going by train, a mere 21 hours
trip, so I have to keep carrying weight down. I have doubts in bringing the
E-1 stuff because I don't have that much memory cards and my powerbook stays
home.

So I guess this is what I want to bring:

OM-4ti, I have not decided on which film yet.
- 21mm/3.5 or 24mm/2.8
- 35-70mm/3.5-4.5 or 35mm/2 or 35mm/2.8
- 50mm/1.8
- 135/3.5 or 70-150mm/4

This two will probably join as indoor friends
- mju:-400
- mju:-2

The activities will be skiing, in terms like up, flat and down in something
not totally unlike Telemarks-style. As usually we go to Abisko, last trip
was in 2004. On that trip I had a OM-1, OM-4, 28-48mm, 21 mm and 180mm if I
my memory serves me well. Ohh and Kodachrome 64 & 200, do you remember that
film?:)

http://privat.johanmalmstrom.se/album/kungsleden2004/kungsleden2004.html

Absiko is 68°21'N, 18°49'E, thats 240 km north of the (north) polar circle.
http://www.abisko.nu

So from tomorrow I guess I will be in vacation mode, should be back by the
10th...

Have a good Friday! / Johan
--
OM-gear for sale! Please visit http://foto.johanmalmstrom.se/?dnode=1176