[OM] Re: Sigma 24mm/2.8 for OM - any good?

Subject: [OM] Re: Sigma 24mm/2.8 for OM - any good?
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 14:19:48 -0800
Jonas Otter wrote:
> Just won one of these with lens hood from that auction site for £49
> including postage.
> Is it any good? It is in excellent condition, looks totally unused,
> focusing and aperture are very smooth.

I saw it and didn't respond for the simple reason that I don't know
anything about that lens.

It's possible that no one currently following the list knows enough
about it to provide you with useful info.

Probably a perfectly decent lens and not as good as the excellent Zuiko.

You already bought it. Why not take some pics and see for yourself?

Moose