[OM] Switching eyes...

Subject: [OM] Switching eyes...
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 14:52:37 +1200
Michael wrote

> I've been right-handed and right-eyed all my life, as far as a camera is
> concerned, but all of a sudden need to become right-handed/left-eyed. I
> developed PVD (posterior vitreous detachment) in my right eye yesterday, so
> its
> vision is rather clouded at the moment and may well stay that way. Fortunately
> no signs (yet) of retinal detachment. Perils of being older and myopic, it
> seems.
 I am right-handed except when swinging a two-handed thing such as an axe
or bat.  However, when I was 8 yrs old I had a little ceramic tube, and
decided to take a close look at the sun through it. The result is the centre of
my right eye permanently scarred.

So for most of my life I have used and still do, my left eye for such things as
shooting open-sight, and shooting with a camera,.

No problems.

Brian