[OM] Re: experience : SHLD-2 on Olympus E1 body ? ? ?

Subject: [OM] Re: experience : SHLD-2 on Olympus E1 body ? ? ?
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 22:19:43 EST
In a message dated 3/24/2006 11:39:37 A.M. Central Standard Time,
james_olson@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

1) Does  it add a lot of weight?
Some

Too  much?
no

Better  balance?
yes

2)  Does the extra button make vertical shots much nicer?

yes

And it is about extra battery power for auto focus, not having to change
batteries, etc.  I bought mine shortly after getting my e-1 and it has  hardly
been off the body since then.  Others may have a different  experience, however
I think it is essential.  Bill Barber