[OM] Re: Hurt feelings, disappointment, sniff, sniff...

Subject: [OM] Re: Hurt feelings, disappointment, sniff, sniff...
From: "Geilfuss Charles" <Charles.Geilfuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 10:20:37 -0600
        Yeah I'm starting to get up there. Still can't believe that 50 is two
years in the rearview mirror. Even my Dad complains that he can't believe he
has a son as old as me. But I do remember enjoying those episodes of "Highway
Patrol" as a KID.
        Great story about Brownie; sounds like he was a real character. I've
heard there as old guy on the staff of the Charleston Post & Courier who still
uses a Speed Graphic long after the rest have gone digital.

Charlie