[OM] Re: Lost Postings

Subject: [OM] Re: Lost Postings
From: Wayne S <om4t@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 09:38:43 -0500
The list only recently came off the blacklist. I wonder if there
is some delay in the updated black list getting propagated.
Since I turned off spam filtering at my host and that had no
effect on receiving list email, I'm wondering if mail relay servers
can also block email?

The best way to check for sure is to look in the archives. Sometimes
if the list server cannot send email, it may delay and resend later
so you may still get the emails, just delayed. When the list came
back online for me, I received multiple copies of prior email for
the previous 24 hour period.

WayneS