[OM] Re: Any comments on the DZ 35/3.5 Macro

Subject: [OM] Re: Any comments on the DZ 35/3.5 Macro
From: "Daniel Sepke" <dan@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 08:32:38 -0500
Hi Wayne,

I did a mini review of it a couple of months back but I can't seem to find
either my local copy or find it in the archives (the search system is a
little messed up). It should be sometime in late Jan or early Feb if you
feel like trawling for it. My Tech TOPE picture was taken with it.

The short version is that it is a good lens for the cash if you need the AF
and body to lens communication abilities. If you don't mind working at a
slower pace then an OM 50mm macro of either flavor will do the job just as
well to my eyes.

HTH, Dan S.