[OM] Re: E-300 weird behaviour with Tamron 90/2.5

Subject: [OM] Re: E-300 weird behaviour with Tamron 90/2.5
From: "Wayne Harridge" <wayneharridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 21:29:50 +1100
Tried it with the 14-45mm, eyepiece not covered and it behaved in the same
way as the Tamron 90/2.5 wrt exp. comp., covered the eyepiece and tried it
again - same result, changing the exp. comp. has very little (if any) effect
on the histogram.

This testing was done in "A" (aperture priority) mode, so I switched to "P"
(program) mode and the exp. comp. behaved correctly.  Switched back to "A"
mode and exp. comp. miraculously worked again.  I'm wondering if the camera
is "buggy" and gets a bit confused during/after having a lens mounted using
the OM 4/3 adapter.

Tried repeating this a few times but couldn't get consistent behaviour,
sometimes exp. comp worked ok with the Tamron and didn't work with the
14-45mm.

I seem to remember AndrewF having some problems getting correct exposure
with the Zuiko 50/3.5 macro under some conditions - just seems really weird.

Wait for the next instalment !