[OM] Re: Full E-330 review on dpreview

Subject: [OM] Re: Full E-330 review on dpreview
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 05:04:41 +0000
He's got several things wrong, and he obviously doesn't get what the live
preview is all about.  It's perfect for exactly why I bought one: doing
ground-level macro without getting mud in my beard and bugs in my ears.  The
100% preview (not 92%), plus 10X magnification and dead-on DOF preview are just
icing on the cake, among a few other nice features.  The E-330 is an excellent
companion to the E-1.  Here's a shot made by one pointed at the other:

http://home.att.net/~hiwayman/wsb/media/192375/site1097.jpg

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from