[OM] Re: Full E-330 review on dpreview

Subject: [OM] Re: Full E-330 review on dpreview
From: Tim Hughes <timhughes@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 17:43:18 -0800 (PST)
Interesting more detail from Oly literature quote, showing the pd sensor looks
through a wider
aperture (&closer to chip surface) in mask so making lensing and use on
non-telecenric lenses a
little better. This actually might work a little better with old OM lenses.

Tim Hughes

"Simplified circuitry that reduces the distance from each photodiode to its
corresponding on-chip
microlens assures excellent sensitivity and image quality even when light
strikes it at a high
angle of incidence."