[OM] Re: Noise vs shutter speed

Subject: [OM] Re: Noise vs shutter speed
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 17:15:00 +0000
I thought the noise issue didn't become a problem until exposure times are
multi-second, not when shooting at a fraction of a second, or even a couple of
seconds.  On page 64 of the E-1 manual, under the heading "Noise in Images," it
says, "During shooting at slow shutter speeds of 30 or more seconds, noise may
appear ..."

I've made a few shots at a second or two and didn't notice any noise.  But,
then, as I said before, noise doesn't seem to bother me as much as it does
some, so I may not have noticed it.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from