[OM] Re: #036

Subject: [OM] Re: #036
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 12:46:32 -0000
John, the location is marked on this (clickable, zoomable) map:
http://tinyurl.com/fjgas with the locatrion circled in red, and a detailed
map (neither clickable nor zoomable, I just scanned the OS map!) of where to
place your boots is here: http://tinyurl.com/fgpyv

Make sure to keep the list posted about your plans, as we locals will need
to arrange surveillance to make sure you use only on-topic equipment (there
have been many reports of L*ica stuff seen in use thereabouts).  An
exception could be granted for use of L*ica 4/3rds mount glass!

--
Piers