[OM] Re: Minolta around the world; completed, at

Subject: [OM] Re: Minolta around the world; completed, at
From: "Jon Mitchell" <jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 11:27:14 -0000
Yep, and to prove how small a world it really is No.10 (Robert Finnis)
is an old university friend of mine who I used to share a house with
until about 18 months ago.  Lives about a mile or 2 from me now.  In
fact I remember the camera arriving, and him going off to see his Father
for the weekend, where he took the picture.

Very small world indeed.

Jon

PS: Brian, the shot in question was taken in Christchurch, but the one
in the UK not NZ.